We provide you with a complete service for configuring the necessary technology, data communications and databases. In addition we adjust the plant control system to meet the requirements of the local public utility company.
Our team of service engineers supports you
- in the commissioning of all skytron® energy components
- drawing on our decades of PV plant experience and expertise
- with our on-site support service
We are happy to take charge of the on-site commissioning activities for all hardware and software components of the skytron® energy monitoring and control system installed in your power plant. This encompasses the following tasks:
- Checking that all hardware components have been correctly installed and cabled
- Configuration of field sensor units and data loggers
- Set-up of data communication to data server
- Configuration and connection of the power plant controller to the utility interface
- Parametrization of the power plant controller according to project specific conditions
- Import of plant-specific documents and data (e.g., geographical information, plant layout diagram, ...) into the data structure
- Set-up of power plant supervision software: configuration of limit values, alarm message sequences, notification sequences, ...
- Configuration of thresholds, alarm message sequences, notification sequences, ...
- Dry-run and compliance tests: all phases of remote and on-site tests as well as final reporting
Our Service Team will gladly work with you to establish a detailed commissioning road map for your power plant project.