New Features in Version 1.8
Apart from fixies, version 1.8 brings a number of improvements to the application:
Revision of the individual elements of the display, bringing a unified look and improved appearance
- New symbols in the Plant Explorer and View Navigator: Distinctive icons to ease your use of the application.
- Improved layout of controls in the toolbars: The toolbar controls, for example in the time bar, have been rearranged and grouped for better visibility.
Uniform design for the predefined views
- The PVGuard® views have been given a fresh modern look with uniform design and pastel shades: The components of the display can be distinguished at a glance and the colour scheme will, for example, avert alarms from becoming obscured.
- A new chart showing the energy output and the performance ratio over the current month in the predefined views, such as those for plant blocks and inverters: In addition to the display of the daily energy output, you can now see the overall performance of the entire power plant over the month to date.
Further integration of the service log
- Display of open service log entries in the "All Plants (Small)" overview: A single click will open the corresponding service log.
- Service log entries for a device or data are available through the Plant Explorer context menu: The automatic filter helps you locate the entries associated with the corresponding components in the service log.
- New automatic version-check: PVGuard® ensures that you are always using the latest version, so that you obtain the supervision platform’s full range of functionality.
- There is a new translation and localization for Japanese
We are excited about being able to bring you this upgrade, as part of our commitment to increasing the availability and profitability of your solar installations. Please feel free to contact our services department at service_at_skytron-energy.com if you have any questions about the new version of PVGuard®.
Your skytron® energy Team
skytron® energy GmbH and pv backoffice GmbH are nominated for the Intersolar Award 2013 with their challenging project “Plant Control Concept - Neuhardenberg”. Find out here what makes our project unique.
Subscribe to our skytron® energy newsletter.