PVGuard® product. The product upgrade will be available starting Wednesday, April 10, 2013.">
Benefits of version 1.7.0
Version 1.7.0 provides a number of enhancements to the application in addition to many bug fixes.
Enhancements to alarm indication and detection
- Choose whether all raised alarms should be displayed, or just those where the underlying error condition that triggered the alarm is still active.
- A new summary of the underlying error state has been provided with alarms, allowing you to see the history of any fault condition. This provides an enhanced fault diagnosis tool to help you improve your plants’ availability.
- With a new filter control, you can restrict the criteria for the alarms displayed: Select which fields of the data which you want to use for filtering and set them to values you want to see in the list.
- The new design of the All Plants (small) view provides a rapid, up-to-the-minute overview of the most important data for all plants being monitored.
- Save and restore your preferred desktop window arrangement. The system will remember the state of all open views as well as their arrangement on the screen, so that it can restore them again when you open a new connection. This even applies to detached or full-screen views.
- Associate your custom-defined tables and charts with your plants. New sub-directories named Saved Views have been created under each plant folder in the view navigation. These can be used to store any analytical views you have set up for your own plant.
Enhanced export features for list data
- In addition to the existing export function to a text file, you now have the option of exporting the data in formats compatible with standard office-software, to assist you with further data processing.
- Create new reusable templates, selecting the data to be exported, the column order and the titles for the exported columns.
- A preview pane shows you the actual appearance of the data being exported, so you can easily tune your template settings to the desired export output.
- Signed with our new trusted certificate, you can clearly identify skytron® as the producer of the software.
- Interpreted state information in tables helps you to analyse device states. In addition you can use a new aggregate “List” to view all states that a device has exhibited in the specified time interval.
- New translation and localization for English (United States) is available.
- Connection settings are only stored in encrypted form in a new, local secure data storage location.
- A new time interval, "decade", allows you to investigate at the performance of your PV systems in charts and tables over periods of 10 years.
- The memory requirements of the application have been significantly reduced, and now scale much better to the PC memory available.
- By optimizing communications with PVGuard ® servers, the time for data retrieval and the display of views has been accelerated.
We are excited about being able to bring you this upgrade, as part of our commitment to increasing the availability and profitability of your solar installations. Please feel free to contact our services department with any questions you may have at our service e-mail address service_at_skytron-energy.com.
skytron energy is pleased to announce a new feature, the Service Log, which will be available with PVGuard® version 1.7.0. This product feature will be available starting Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
Subscribe to our skytron® energy newsletter.