Web platform with access to your PV power plant’s measurement data
iPhone-optimised app for a mobile overview of plant data
PVGuard®Our Supervision Platform
PVGuard® is our tool to help you with the remote monitoring and maintenance of your PV system. Specially designed for PV plants in the megawatt range, PVGuard® provides you with fast access to the operating data you need.
With its graphic depiction of detailed status information - down to string level - and comprehensive alarm management including automatic messaging, PVGuard® provides you with the information and incident control mechanism you need to effectively supervise your plants.
- We support all inverters, energy meters and environment sensors in common use. A summary can be found in the inverter or energy meter compatibility list.
- We provide data capture and long-term data storage for all monitored components in your PV system.
- Our SCADA program displays a complete picture of your entire PV plant portfolio in a single portal - all facilities at a glance – so increasing the efficiency of your operations management.
- The high accuracy and resolution of the measured data help you and your operators with fine tuning, and let you proactively identify and plan necessary maintenance work, so ensuring you get optimum availability and profitability from your solar plant.
- Create reports which you can also save and reuse at any time.
- We provide you with the key business information you need, derived from the raw measured data and with irregularities and data gaps compensated for, so that you always have a complete, up-to-date and reliable picture of your PV plants’ state.
- Gain single-point administration through our online platform to your entire global portfolio of power plants.
- Define roles and responsibilities for power plant administration by assigning user access rights to power plants, alarms, devices and measurement points.
- The geographical representation of sites and plant states allows you and your operators a quick system overview at all times for any plant in your account.
- Accelerate your reaction time to outages coupled with enhanced fault diagnosis, so as to increase your plants’ availability. Use long-term analyses for systematic and efficient operation and maintenance (O&M).
- Define error conditions, error states and limits for automatic monitoring that takes the system topology and site conditions (e.g. string allocation, shading or inverter mode) into account.
- Evaluate the performance of your complete PV system, or just the individual inverters, strings or other components.
- A service log provides you with chronological records for the operation and maintenance of your PV system.
- For traceability, link the centrally maintained log, together with operator notes, to service incidents such as alarms together with details of specific equipment.
- The service log provides a simple and indispensable tool in helping you meet the necessary record keeping requirements for certification according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- By overlaying the data for the various normalized parameters, you can compare and evaluate plants at different sites that use differing inverter concepts or module technologies.
- Comparison views present normalized summaries of the key parameters for all power plants - always in an identical format – allowing quick comparison and contrast.
- Time-zone-corrected representations allow quick, visual intra-day comparison of plant data from different plants worldwide.
- You always have full access to all historical data over the entire life of the plant.
- This allows sophisticated analysis for aging effects in your PV plant such as the early detection of module degradation that might be needed for warranty purposes.
- Flexible tables and diagrams are available to assist in analysis and visualization. You can depict the state of the plant at any time in all views.
See the functionality and power of the PVGuard® Supervision Platform for yourself - test it using our demo account. Simply log in using the user account "demo" and password "sun4all" in the connection dialog.